Kim E. Higgins, DO
Hospice & Palliative
Kim Higgins, DO, owns Physician Senior Services, specializing in geriatric house calls. She leads her team of qualified medical professionals, providing mobile personalized care to their geriatric patients living in assisted and independent living or memory care communities throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Dr. Higgins and her team work closely with their patients and their families, home health and hospice agencies, along with lab and imaging companies, to provide the full scope of services offered in a physician’s office to geriatric patients in their home, including
- Lab work
- Physical therapy
- Home health
- Hospice care
With her qualified staff experienced in the care of the aging, Physician Senior Services offers the reassurance of 24-hour customer service and the familiarity of care given by the same providers. Physician Senior Services improves both access and quality of care for people who have difficulty going to a medical facility and work to prevent hospitalizations by making routine house calls. Founded in 2007, Physician Senior Services is physician-owned and –operated.
Dr. Higgins’ number one passion is caring for her patients and their families, making them her first priority. She is Medical Director for two hospice agencies, Envoy Hospice and Brookdale Hospice. She lives in Fort Worth and enjoys reading, traveling, and spending time with her two dogs William and Frankie.
- Family Medicine Residency, Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- DO, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- BA, Texas Christian University, Magna Cum Laude
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Certified Hospice Medical Director, American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Certificate of Additional Qualification, American Board of Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Care
- Treasurer, Texas Geriatrics Society
1305 W. Magnolia Ave.
Fort Worth, TX 76104-4345